Utilizing your knowledge of the Cybersecurity market, as a Product Manager, you will be responsible for researching and defining the product roadmap, creating the product vision and strategy for Claro Enterprise Solutions. This is a hands-on role where you will work closely with stakeholders and sales to define and analyze product requirements and collaborate with the engineering team to ensure they understand use cases/stories, leveraging prototypes and storyboards to define features. The Cybersecurity Product Manager will maintain the product road map, create concept documents, business, and use cases for new solutions, services, features, and functions to support customer demand, growth strategies, and profitability targets. This critical role will lead the improvement and governance of Claro Enterprise Solutions’ cybersecurity capability and standards for the US and International Segment to ensure Claro can provide market-ready and competition-leading solutions for customers. The Cybersecurity Product Manager is tasked with defining product requirements, including necessary documents and features required to pinpoint market needs and meet those needs via our Cybersecurity Portfolio. Further, the Cybersecurity Product Manager will assist a growing team of Sales Consultants, Solution Architects, and Marketing to coordinate sales process tasks to meet the business objectives.
· Communicate complex cybersecurity topics to our customers, company leadership, and go-to-market teams.
·Lead product design, development, and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map.
·Coordinate the collection, description, analysis, and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers and prospects.
·Create detailed use cases, business requirements, and marketing requirements.
·Assist marketing, sales, and support teams by developing and maintaining various technical marketing collateral, including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, and demos.
·Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
·Lead product performance benchmarking activities.
·Articulate how a product meets the customer needs and correlate voice-of-the-customer information to solutions and strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent field.
• Extensive product management experience in developing Cybersecurity products.
• Experience defining product strategy and product roadmaps.
• Relevant Experience in cybersecurity processes, frameworks, regulations (FDA/MDR/HIPAA/PCI, etc.).
• Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams to agreed specifications.
• Experience working with Cybersecurity standards such as NIST, Cloud Security Alliance, ISO 27001 - ideally with Cybersecurity certification (e.g., Security+, CISSP, CISA)
• Knowledge in security protocols and architectures associated with IPSEC, TLS, DTLS, Key exchange, Cypher mechanisms
• Experience in delivering and executing product security processes, standards, best practices, and tools.
• Above all else, the cybersecurity landscape requires a constant curiosity and continuous learning mindset.
• Experience implementing integrated product offerings and solutions.
• Outcome driven with the ability to define concrete metrics to measure the success of product initiatives.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Be proficient in assessing options (e.g., risk, performance, cost-benefit) and informing decision-makers with persuasive visualizations based upon assessment outputs.
• Must be able to read and comprehend technical reports.
• 5+ years of experience in a product management role in the security industry for the US Market.